Sign Lady vs Really Obnoxious Pat fans (1 Viewer)

signlady

Veteran
Reaction score
This was my sign last night- sides A and B

I have been a season ticket holder for 20 years and thought Falcons fans were the worst until last night. We generally have other team's fans around us and are always courteous. These people are spending money in our town and I respect that. I also made the trip to Chicago in 2007 and understand how it is to be in a hostile stadium The fellow in the Brady jersey began smack talking from the minute he sat down. When we scored the first field goal he actually went off about how the "Saints had better put up more points than THAT to beat the Pats". Pretty cocky considering they had no points at the time. We were screaming at the top of our lungs on every down when the Pat offense was on the field and at one point he turned around and cursed out the lady next to my husband for yelling in his ear. At that point my husband and brother in law politely told him to stop using profanity and that it was inappropriate as there was a young boy behind us. He did shut up at that point and the four of them sulked out of there early in the 4th quarter. I told them to enjoy the food in our city and their visit as he left and he literally grimaced at me.

Saints fans- please have more class than this both at home and on the road if you travel for games! It put a severe damper on what should have been one my favorite Saints games of all time!

Attachments

• IMG_1637.jpg
    IMG_1637.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 16237_1193187664838_1082805262_30473291_3378679_s.jpg
    16237_1193187664838_1082805262_30473291_3378679_s.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 246
Awesome sign. My mom tried to make a sign last year for the Panthers game and had Fujita tackling the panther(Panther's logo). Only it looked like Fujita was committing an act of beastiality. It just goes to show, sometimes simple is better

Spoiled rotten fans!

When we came to the Giant game, most people were nice to my husband (he had a Giant jersey on) except one psycho chick. I told her to back off. Since I was wearing a Saints jersey, she left me alone. LOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom