Sign me up. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
A day after that debacle and heist of a non-call, I am wondering whether I will watch football next season. The answer is very likely yes and the reason I would sign up for additional punishment is that it's not punishment at all.

I am a fan of one of the best teams in the NFL over the past 2 years. When Drew Brees and this offense is "ON" it looks different than any other offense. It's art. It's a symphony of men working together toward a goal. It's a joy to watch them play most games. Over the past 2 years they have won 26 games and lost 10. That's really good football in the modern NFL.

I am a fan of a group of really good guys. They compete hard. They have fun. The head coach calls games like a pirate on the high seas looking to plunder your ship of its treasures. Sometimes it doesn't work, but usually it does.

Were we robbed? Yes. Blatantly and with all eyes in the country on the game. In the end, 28 other teams could not make it this far this season. The Saints are a phenomenal team in today's NFL and it looks like Brees is coming back one more time.

I will not watch much football content until next season, but when it rolls around again, sign me up.

I’m in as well. I know we don’t have many draft picks or money, but I hope Loomis can work his magic. I think next years theme will be vengeance. Us against the league and world! Last year we lost a heart Breaker due to one players mishap. This year we lost due to the refs blatant missed call. I pray 3rd times a charm and we do anything & everything necessary to get Our City & Drew one more Super Bowl trophy. Who Dat!!

I am divorcing football,
I have seen enough of this. There are more things out there demanding my time, that are much more productive, and much less aggravating.

Happy trails,

I’ll watch Saints games on TV. However, I am not sure if I can justify paying for season tickets. Maybe my mind will change in a few months.

As others have said, we just need to adjust our expectations down, it's just an entertainment show with preordained results.

Go in expecting nothing.

Quitting when things don’t go your way is what makes you a loser, not the refs or the scoreboard. This isn’t something I even have to think about.

Always next year. Always ⚜️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom