Sign Mike Hass (1 Viewer)

DJ Mack

Reaction score
Should the saints sign Hass off of Chicago's practice squad? He knows the system and should come cheap. Sign him to cover the losses of Copper and Colston and see what he can do.

Hass is a possesion guy that went to Chi because he thought he had a chance to start. With our TE getting healthy Miller and Owens will be cut soon so why not take a shot at him

I think coach has done a good job at gettin some talented guys here.He didnt keep hass so there must be something about his game that dont fit.Its not like the bears have a all pro wr. corps and he didnt crack the line up there.

I think Hass was mentioned because of Coppers issues in holding onto the ball and that Hass' biggest strength is that he never put them on thr ground or dropped them...

Yeah, but a receiver has to get open to have a chance to use his spectacular hands...

Horn
Henderson
Bush
Lewis
Jones

These 5 wideouts should be fine. They gonna have to step it up and that's all to it.

Hass couldn't get any seperation from camp body CBs during TC. So you guys want to sign him and put him up against real live starting NFL caliber CBs? Wow, you think Brees is throwing a lot of INTs now, wait until he's trying to throw to Hass with DBs draped all over him.......

Hass couldn't get any seperation from camp body CBs during TC. So you guys want to sign him and put him up against real live starting NFL caliber CBs? Wow, you think Brees is throwing a lot of INTs now, wait until he's trying to throw to Hass with DBs draped all over him.......

I liked Hass and it made for a great story, but you are correct. While he has great hands, you still have to get open and apparently that was the issue. During preseason I was skeptical of a number of moves being made, but even at 6-4...I have faith in our coaching staff. The coaching staff is making decisions on what they see, day in and day out.....while 99.99% of the people posting here are not privy to that same information.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom