Since geauxtigers is logged off I will gladly pick for him.

Steelers take Jeff Otah, T, Utah.

They need help at right tackle and Otah is the best available tackle at that spot.

With the 24th pick in the 2008 NFL mock draft, the Tennessee Titans select Limas Sweed, WR, Texas.

sweed_limas_j5001g.jpg

The Titans don't have any playmakers at the WR position, and need to stretch the field to open up the running game. Young to Sweed will sound good for years to come.

With the 25th pick in the 2008 NFL mock draft, the Seattle Seahawks select Fred Davis, TE, USC.

tx_byrd.jpg

The Seahawks would love to draft a RB here, but all of the top players are gone. So, they settle for Fred Davis, an all-around prospect that will be what they wanted in Jerramy Stevens.

Well guys it has been fun but it's time for me go home now. Check y'all tomorrow.

Jacksonville picks Philip Merling, DE, Clemson.

Bobby McCray is about to become a free agent and Hayward is coming off a bad hip injury. Jacksonville relies heavily on their front four and Merling was projected as a top 15 pick.

LSSpam & kooldak organize an "Experts" mock draft each year (well this will be the 2nd annual one. I think there are still teams available, if any of you are interested in that one. You can PM LSSpam. The draft lasts a few weeks and goes through all 7 rounds. Each person gets one team. It's a lot slower than this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom