signed Saints helmet for auction (1 Viewer)

what ya doing bidding in my area :) i am on it and i will try and bring it ihome

i just checked the cert and it is not checking out...it claims it was signed by henry, derrick

as for the business i buy and sell there all the time...owner is top notch...i just let him know about it not passing cert

Last edited:
what ya doing bidding in my area :) i am on it and i will try and bring it ihome

i just checked the cert and it is not checking out...it claims it was signed by henry, derrick

as for the business i buy and sell there all the time...owner is top notch...i just let him know about it not passing cert
To add to this…

well since that auction got pulled, here's a vintage xl sweatshirt.

BTW I know a lot of you guys don't keep up with fashion, but vintage sports wear goes for big money now days. Pull out those old starter jackets and pm me.
164d1b93-eded-43a5-8b8a-d517d0dc0920gonz_05231.jpg

No kidding, I have a pull over jacket from late 90s in my closet
You have no idea how much vintage stuff goes for now. And by vintage, I mean 90s. Find an old Nirvana shirt, put a down payment on a car.

Screenshot 2024-05-29 113947.png

Here it is, I think most of the coaching staff wore them

Attachments

• IMG_3133.jpeg
    IMG_3133.jpeg
    689.4 KB · Views: 7
Sorry, it was pulled 2 hours before the time of the lot. Likely due to the notification of improper certification.
They are a reputable site & I have used them for years, w/good success.

Does your area not include the Near North Valley? LOL

Really, Near North Valley is a slum? The avg home price is higher than 80% of the US! I've lived off of 4th St in 3 separate houses(off & on since 1982) & would NEVER live in the NE Heights again(way less crime & better neighbors). Martineztown is not in the Near N Valley, but on the other side of the RR tracks. You might be thinking of the "International Zone" about undocumented residents. As for homeless camps, most are East & South of my neighborhood. Even though ABQ has issues, it's hard to be overrun by homeless when there are less than 3k total in a city of over 1 million. Way more issues & what you call slums, in the SW & SE parts of the city.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom