Significant tornado threat Sunday for La, Ar, Ms, Tn, Al, Ga continuing Monday into Mid Atlantic (Update: New Storms Sunday 4/19) (1 Viewer)

South side of Monroe just got slammed.
Not surprised at all. South Monroe always gets slammed and that area has the worst drainage system in the parish.

Hearing dozens of homes are completely gone in just one subdivision in Monroe. The debris signature was maxed out on the ULM radar.

My Mom just texted me that she’s hiding out in the bathroom right now In West Monroe. Told me my brother had a close call (around Minden).

Makes me glad to live closer to the mountains. Weld County, CO has quite a few tornados but they are very rare when you get close to the front range by Boulder.

A report I just heard from the Sheriff's department is that they have had no reports of injuries and that there are downed trees in Bawcomville and Thatcher point and some property damage.

Must be a lot of downed trees. 15K without power. According to the Entergy map most everything south of I-20 is out and in Booker T subdivision

Knoe is showing live video of that neighborhood right now. A lot of damaged roofs, one house looks like possibly destroyed.

Edit:

Now a report of damage at the airport which is maybe a mile from Parkland/Sunset rd damage.

Last edited:
A report I just heard from the Sheriff's department is that they have had no reports of injuries and that there are downed trees in Bawcomville and Thatcher point and some property damage.
Emergency manager originally claimed aat least two dozens homes completely gone in Cherry Brook. Now he is reporting 20 homes damaged. EOC directors tend to lean to the side of drama.

I'm certain that you have more data than I do, but don't let the guard down just yet. Winds are steadily increasing in Central Texas, and I'm guessing it's moving toward La.

Wishing the best of outcomes for all.

I'm in Hattiesburg, MS...what's it looking like for our area? Starting to get real windy here now.

I'm in Hattiesburg, MS...what's it looking like for our area? Starting to get real windy here now.
Something really bad is about to happen just to the north side of town and Laurel and Ellisburg areas.

Extremely violent tornado north of Columbia moving ENE.

Last edited:
Something really bad is about to happen just to the north side of town and Laurel and Ellisburg areas.

Extremely violent tornado north of Columbia moving ENE.
Ellisville?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom