Silly Atlanta fans are at it again... (1 Viewer)

Minnesota is one game ahead of us :1zhelp:.

First off, the poster is saying that our fans and the atmosphere of the Superdome makes it the hardest place this season for opposing teams to play. That's what he means by "our homefield advantage is tops," not that we are in the lead for homefield advantage in the playoffs.

Second, Minnesota is not a game ahead of us. They are a half-game ahead of us. We are both undefeated but they have played one more game and have one more win than us because we have had a bye and they haven't. That translates to a 1/2 game lead, not a full game lead in the standings.

"Exactly! saints fans are human garbage, that city should have been left underwater."

Makes me happy i moved out of Atlanta for good!

Everytime they talk **** about Brees, they always try to mention his mole, like thats supposed to break our hearts. Thats how childish they are. I feel sorry for Atlanta fans.

I must admit, those are some of the most uninformed and rudest fans I have ever seen. I didn't come across that many bonehead posters on the Eagles board. I understand homerism, but at least know a LITTLE bit about football.

ATL Falcon fans.... if you add all of their IQs together you might get a size 11 shoe. The Giants defense has nothing to do with their offense scoring. You lose the game because you can't score,you lose the game because you can't stop us from scoring,you lose because you went against the New Orleans Saints,period!

Everytime they talk **** about Brees, they always try to mention his mole, like thats supposed to break our hearts. Thats how childish they are. I feel sorry for Atlanta fans.

I feel sorry for anyone that lives in Atlanta, A.K.A. America's Largest Airport Terminal.

The Atlanta Falcons. Owners of the most explosive, unstoppable, extraordinarily 19th ranked offense to ever take the field.

It sort of sucks that our divisional games are so late, because this delusional behavior needs to be stopped. Not for bragging rights, but for the good of the Falcon's fans. They're past the point where they're able to help themselves.

Oh but when their awakening arrives it shall be ever so sweet!

<font size="6" color="#B22222"><b>DEATH TO THE FALCONS!!!!</b></font>

<br/>

<br/>

The sad thing is that's the cream of the crop, the ones that have some readin n writin and can get on the the interwebs.

"Exactly! saints fans are human garbage, that city should have been left underwater."

Why do people feel hatred for a football team or even its fans makes a remark like this acceptable? It seems every team we go up against has some fans thinking their Katrina remarks are funny or even original. I can't fathom making a 9/11 joke about New York just because we played the Giants or their fans are idiots. Some people are on a whole other level of stupid and pathetic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom