Silly Atlanta fans are at it again... (1 Viewer)

Why do people feel hatred for a football team or even its fans makes a remark like this acceptable? It seems every team we go up against has some fans thinking their Katrina remarks are funny or even original. I can't fathom making a 9/11 joke about New York just because we played the Giants or their fans are idiots. Some people are on a whole other level of stupid and pathetic.

Because some people are morons who are unable to separate real, genuine human tragedy from their sports fandom. In the scheme of things, sports really aren't that important- not when you're talking about destroyed lives. Unfortunately, some people lack perspective.

I say bring on Matty Ice...I can't wait to see Harper and Vilma crush him into the Superdome turf. We WILL NOT lose that game. I agree with the earlier prediction, 49-17early in the 4th quarter, but we don't call off the dogs and score a couple more times just for fun and inflict as much pain as possible by blitzing them so their fans will never forget it.

I think we put 50+ on the Falcons. I don't even care how much they score so I won't predict it. Their defense is ripe for Brees to have a field day.

There are some really dumb quotes on that falcons forum:

"Winning by that much against a G Men team is good but you have to take in to account the Giants offense was so out of sync"

????????? I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

"We have just played a Throw em all day long gunslinging team and beat them and the Bears are more physical than the Saints and I know Coach Smith will have us ready for the Saints"

Bears are a gunslinging team?? They don't even have a #2 receiver, much less a #1. And how are they more physical? This may have been true a few years ago.. but this is not the same vaunted Bears defense that it was when Ron Rivera was the d-coordinator.

What a garbage fan base. I swear I couldn't tell if they were playing in Atlanta or Soldier Field afer hearing all the Bears fans in the stands.

Shouldnt they be worried about playing the cowturds next week before they start worrying about us whoopin their butts ? I wouldnt be surprised to see a 4-2 dirtyturds team coming into the Dome on Monday night.

Hah.. thanks for linking that thread. It's filled with gems..

"The Saints as a whole might not be overrated, but Bush, Shockey and Colston sure are."

Is Shockey even a highly-rated tight end any more? And Colston is overrated? You never hear his name among the top WRs in the league, despite the fact that, when healthy, he flat out produces.

It's great that so many of our fans feel such confidence in the Saints. Yet, discounting the Falcons would be unwise.

Their defense seems flexible and got enough pressure on Cutler to put his game off.

Their running game is, unfortunately, starting to look like last season again. Ryan is getting very comfortable back there with Gonzalez to throw to.

They manhandled what was a very confident defense (the 49'ers), much as we did to the Giants. They've lost only one game and that to a very good team.

Dis their fans, I couldn't care less, but give the team its due. I guarantee the Saints will expect a tough two games with them.

"Exactly! saints fans are human garbage, that city should have been left underwater."

Makes me happy i moved out of Atlanta for good!

In their defense (did I really just type that?) most of the other fans posting there called him out on that.

yeah, overlook the game in dallas...im sure the atlanta players are doin the same..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom