Silly Atlanta fans are at it again... (1 Viewer)

It's great that so many of our fans feel such confidence in the Saints. Yet, discounting the Falcons would be unwise.

Their defense seems flexible and got enough pressure on Cutler to put his game off.

Their running game is, unfortunately, starting to look like last season again. Ryan is getting very comfortable back there with Gonzalez to throw to.

They manhandled what was a very confident defense (the 49'ers), much as we did to the Giants. They've lost only one game and that to a very good team.

Dis their fans, I couldn't care less, but give the team its due. I guarantee the Saints will expect a tough two games with them.

The 49ers Defense can't hold a candle to the Giants Defense.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Meh I wont pretend to know a lot about the falcon, because I choose not to, but I also have the good sense to not assume things and especially blurt out BS, like so many people do when it comes to the Saints.

I have never seen so many obviously wrong statements directed towards us that could be avoided by going to nfl.com and clicking stats....

but ignorance really is bliss, I am glad to have access to so many people that have decent football IQ's and know whats up.

I'll find out how good atlanta is on Monday night, the few things I have looked at have been somewhat middle of the road, roddy white is def. for real in that he knows how to make moves and exploit the man covering him, and ryan does fine when he has room to throw into, when its tight... not the guy I would want, but they mange to find ways to open things up.

All that said, because I know our team extremely well, te Falclowns are not as big of a threat as the Eagles (Kolb>McNabb) or Giants and at the dome.... it will be a game in which we score 50.

Miami was the best ground game period and we are vulnerable vs. the wildcat, they will not be able to keep up with us so we will be undeafeted when we see the falcons... and I dare say we will be undefeated afterwards, they will not match our skills and emotional levels in the dome in prime time!!!

Yep. Just read this response from their board

"Valid! This game is not what the Saints want. A team that can match their offense point for point will them trouble. As good as their offense is, we play a different style of defense than most other team (bend but don't break). I think our defense is capable to holding them to a bunch of fg's"

sign0175.gif

Damm... I don't even know where to start on that one... :scratch:

OK... I'm gonna go out on a (shaky) limb here and say that their offense doesn't score 38 ppg... so the "match them point for point" argument is dead and stankin.

If they play a "bend but don't break" style defense, then 50 for our offense isn't out of the question.

No team has been able to hold our offense to FGs, and there's would be one of the worse we've played... these guys are out of their ******* minds over there. :jpshakehead:

Why do people feel hatred for a football team or even its fans makes a remark like this acceptable? It seems every team we go up against has some fans thinking their Katrina remarks are funny or even original. I can't fathom making a 9/11 joke about New York just because we played the Giants or their fans are idiots. Some people are on a whole other level of stupid and pathetic.

Exactly.

I sure hope the team isn't looking ahead as we are. Why aren't we trash talking with phins fans?
The only value of the despised Falclowns is that they are the closest competition in our division. If we drop a game, they are breathing right down our necks. It gives us our edge. That said, let's embarrass the Tuna again and crush the phins.

As ridiculous as the posts are in regard to the Saints on this board I looked a couple weeks back and the total arrogance against other opponents was at another level. Sadly this is respect for many Atlanta fans, many will be making excuses until we sweep them, and for some that won't be enough (see how they rationalize the total dismantling of the Giants).

Oh but when their awakening arrives it shall be ever so sweet!

DEATH TO THE FALCONS!!!!

are you starting a jihad?

I am curious to see what ATL will do against the Giants, especially after we start the ATL unraveling process following next monday's game.

It's great that so many of our fans feel such confidence in the Saints. Yet, discounting the Falcons would be unwise.

Their defense seems flexible and got enough pressure on Cutler to put his game off.

Their running game is, unfortunately, starting to look like last season again. Ryan is getting very comfortable back there with Gonzalez to throw to.

They manhandled what was a very confident defense (the 49'ers), much as we did to the Giants. They've lost only one game and that to a very good team.

Dis their fans, I couldn't care less, but give the team its due. I guarantee the Saints will expect a tough two games with them.

I don't. Their team is too ripe for a major matchup stompage.

Sharper came within 13 centimeters twice, and Vilma's helmet of making a fool of Eli. What do you think he will do to "Matty Ice"?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom