Silly Superstition?? (1 Viewer)

txhal9000

Reaction score
Anybody else NOT wash their gameday jersey after a win??? Wife thinks I'm crazy.....after a loss it goes directly in the washer! (black Duece jersey by the way)

:youpi-12:

draftfreak

Dreamer of Dreams
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I do the same thing... It can get stinky but I never wash it after a win. I also never cross my legs during a game.

When I'm at home, I hold my old college ball right next to me. lol.

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I BBQ ribs or make beef jerky. That way, if the Saints lose, I still have good ribs or jerky so it's not a total loss. Last week, I made authentic nachos, and we are 1-0 on them. I guess I'll make nachos until we lose.

Boudro

I'm so not a raper.
Reaction score
I only wash my jersey about 3 times a year. And by wash I mean take to the cleaners.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I've washed mine after a win and we still won. I washed it after a loss and we still lost. I've not washed it after a win and we lost. It is a silly superstition.

Mile_High_Saint

All-Pro
Reaction score
I do not take a shower until the saints lose. I am hoping for a super 19-0 stink this year.

iambruce

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I have not washed my, my wife's, OR my dog's jerseys! Everytime we've worn them, the Saints have not lost. We did not wear them for the Miami game.......

I don't think it makes the Saints win, but I just feel better going into the game. If gives me a sense of confidence that our guys are going to be clicking come game time!

SAINTS!

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
Anybody else NOT wash their gameday jersey after a win??? Wife thinks I'm crazy.....after a loss it goes directly in the washer! (black Duece jersey by the way)

:youpi-12:

I don't wash my underware either.... just kidding. But I do make sure to wear the sames ones.

Reaction score
I always sacifice the other team's mascot. No trouble with Buffalo, St L. SD(regrets to the keying of Boutrous' 1969 charger w/ the 01 on the doors and confeterate flag on roof.)) but Eagles are a bit tricky...and illeagle. So glad we are not in the 49'ers div anymore. Whatta bear that was!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom