Silly Superstition?? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Anybody else NOT wash their gameday jersey after a win??? Wife thinks I'm crazy.....after a loss it goes directly in the washer! (black Duece jersey by the way)

:youpi-12:

I do the same thing... It can get stinky but I never wash it after a win. I also never cross my legs during a game.

When I'm at home, I hold my old college ball right next to me. lol.

I BBQ ribs or make beef jerky. That way, if the Saints lose, I still have good ribs or jerky so it's not a total loss. Last week, I made authentic nachos, and we are 1-0 on them. I guess I'll make nachos until we lose.

I only wash my jersey about 3 times a year. And by wash I mean take to the cleaners.

I've washed mine after a win and we still won. I washed it after a loss and we still lost. I've not washed it after a win and we lost. It is a silly superstition.

I do not take a shower until the saints lose. I am hoping for a super 19-0 stink this year.

I have not washed my, my wife's, OR my dog's jerseys! Everytime we've worn them, the Saints have not lost. We did not wear them for the Miami game.......

I don't think it makes the Saints win, but I just feel better going into the game. If gives me a sense of confidence that our guys are going to be clicking come game time!

SAINTS!

Anybody else NOT wash their gameday jersey after a win??? Wife thinks I'm crazy.....after a loss it goes directly in the washer! (black Duece jersey by the way)

:youpi-12:

I don't wash my underware either.... just kidding. But I do make sure to wear the sames ones.

I always sacifice the other team's mascot. No trouble with Buffalo, St L. SD(regrets to the keying of Boutrous' 1969 charger w/ the 01 on the doors and confeterate flag on roof.)) but Eagles are a bit tricky...and illeagle. So glad we are not in the 49'ers div anymore. Whatta bear that was!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom