Silver Lining on Brees Injury (1 Viewer)

Playmaker0017

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I hated to hear about Brees injury. Rivals or not, I hate an injury to anyone. But there is a silver lining. If you can play .500 football until he returns and sneak into the playoffs, he will be really fresh for a run. Similar to Brady in 2016.

Brees looked tired at season’s end last year. Get into the playoffs and you should have classic Brees performances with a fresh arm. Should make for an incredible NFCCG in Atlanta. South will represent

I hated to hear about Brees injury. Rivals or not, I hate an injury to anyone. But there is a silver lining. If you can play .500 football until he returns and sneak into the playoffs, he will be really fresh for a run. Similar to Brady in 2016.

Brees looked tired at season’s end last year. Get into the playoffs and you should have classic Brees performances with a fresh arm. Should make for an incredible NFCCG in Atlanta. South will represent

If your QB continues his current form, you might reach .500 this year.

Y'all are making the playoffs?
It’s a two team race. With Brees sidelined 6-8 weeks we clearly are the favorites. Don’t you think?

I suspect this thread will now be derailed...Lol. Just trying to give a positive spin on an otherwise unfortunate situation for Brees and the Saints

It’s a two team race. With Brees sidelined 6-8 weeks we clearly are the favorites. Don’t you think?

I suspect this thread will now be derailed...Lol. Just trying to give a positive spin on an otherwise unfortunate situation for Brees and the Saints

I think only the division winner makes the playoffs. No wildcard from the South this year so it's us or y'all. No game 3 playoff match up unfortunately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom