Simien Starting (1 Viewer)

So with Book inactive…I guess Taysom is still too injured to be anything but a “just in case” back up QB like in Philly.

If they were using him on offense as the wild card, I think you have to have Book active.

Oh well. More of the same. Injures are what they are.

SP is probably doing #7 a favor by not starting him with this lineup on national television.

SP is probably doing #7 a favor by not starting him with this lineup on national television.
Would be the best time to start him. Buffalo has an issue with teams being physical with them, wouldn’t be able to fault TH7 for not performing with this lineup, and he can use the reps. Could pull out a victory. I’m sure our offense would like to see TH7 in at QB. TS doesn’t give them that spark

I can’t see Payton finally pulling his toy out of the shed with this o line and group of skill position players. He isn’t going to put Hill in this situation. Simien is basically a bullet sponge at this point.

At the same time, it isn’t going to get much better any time this season. And then what, a Winston - Hill QB battle next preseason?

It’s time we either go for broke with a trade or draft a QB in the 1st. But for now Im going with, Payton won’t start Hill until Kamara comes back.

O wow no way did not expect this at all. But seriously, we all knew what what we had to deal with going into this game. Hopefully we all had our fill and are awake enough to watch us pull this upset out.

For me it’s pretty simple. Obviously my opinion, but Payton is not risking any injuries for next year. He knows that our roster is not good enough to compete this year! If you have any minor injury(including Covid toe) he is gonna sit u!

Siemian is so bad. Weak arm, no accuracy…Saints starting QB

Jameis is our starting QB. We're in a bad situation down to our 3rd quarterback. No one wants this.

I take everything I said back. I’m man enough to admit when I’m wrong. Trevor is BAAAADDDDDD.

Love hearing Drew breaking it down and basically showing us why he’s so bad. Hill is either still in bad shape, or our QB room is worse than it looks

Siemien has been bad but with the dumpster fire that is the receiving corps, it doesn’t matter who the QB is. Those hoping that Taysom will magically make the receivers get open or stop dropping passes are living in a dream world

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom