Simien Starting (1 Viewer)

It’s a bum deal that Book isn’t getting any play. For better or worse (which it most likely will be), you need to see what you have in Book, otherwise you are repeating your wide receiver situation.
Agreed. If Taysom is still only available in an emergency situation as was said on the NBC broadcast, then shouldn’t Book be activated and Taysom inactive? It doesn’t say a lot about Books progress is Payton would rather have a still injured only available in an emergency Hill active than a presumably heathy Book.

I take everything I said back. I’m man enough to admit when I’m wrong. Trevor is BAAAADDDDDD.

Love hearing Drew breaking it down and basically showing us why he’s so bad. Hill is either still in bad shape, or our QB room is worse than it looks

I think a lot of people are just failing to understand how severe Hill's concussion was. His contract says the Saints believe he will be 100% again, but I think the Saints are going to keep Hill mostly shut down for the remainder of the season. I think we're going to see the Saints do a "silent tank" for the remaining games.

It’s a bum deal that Book isn’t getting any play. For better or worse (which it most likely will be), you need to see what you have in Book, otherwise you are repeating your wide receiver situation.

Why risk doing anything that could hurt Book's confidence or give him Darnold syndrome?

If Josh Allen were playing with this offense it would be just as bad. Blaming Siemian is missing the mark. I hope he starts the rest of the season. With this offense they will either ruin Book or get Taysom further injured. A QB needs help. Whoever plays QB here isn’t getting any.

I think a lot of people are just failing to understand how severe Hill's concussion was. His contract says the Saints believe he will be 100% again, but I think the Saints are going to keep Hill mostly shut down for the remainder of the season. I think we're going to see the Saints do a "silent tank" for the remaining games.

Why risk doing anything that could hurt Book's confidence or give him Darnold syndrome?

We are keeping pretty everyone with a major or minor injury shut down this season. Really no reason to play Kamara or Hill this season. I turned it off at the end of the first quarter today(and I’m a humongous Saints fan). And that might be the first time in 20 years. The main reason I would watch a full game again in 2021 would be if Book plays. Payton has semi given up, and in some ways I don’t blame him!

We are keeping pretty everyone with a major or minor injury shut down this season. Really no reason to play Kamara or Hill this season. I turned it off at the end of the first quarter today(and I’m a humongous Saints fan). And that might be the first time in 20 years. The main reason I would watch a full game again in 2021 would be if Book plays. Payton has semi given up, and in some ways I don’t blame him!
I’d definitely shelve Taysom and Kamara.

He’s came back from the concussion. He played v Atl. Its now his foot that he hurt v Atl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom