Simms Ranks Winston At 26 (1 Viewer)

Why waste time discussing about what opinion some TV bozo has on our QB. Dennis Allen has bet his career on Jameis. Nothing to discuss, let's move on to the next interesting topic. :)

Ive never understood why some ppl get so worked up over the opinion, again *opinion*, of others regarding their team/players/etc, same thing with "power rankings", its not like that anything Chris Simms speaks out on are law or facts, its his take, and a bad one needless to say, thats it. The Saints, nor Jameis Winston, arent bound to anything he says lol.

Last edited:
Fairly irrelevant....
  • Otto Graham was an execllent QB not so great at Coaching and talent evaluation.
  • Also Bart Starr did you know he coached the Packers for 9 years
  • Did you know the Packers replaced Bart Starr with HoFer Forrest Gregg
On the other side of the coin you have lots of marginal NFL players that were great talent evaluators....
  • Colts DB Don Shula
  • Giants DB Tom Landry
  • Cleveland G/LB Chuck Noll
  • Cleveland LB Bill Cowher
  • Steeler DB/ST Tony Dungy

But still I agree Simms only real value is to be the guy whose opinion everyone hates. ( Which I believe is his actual entertainment role ala Younger Cowterd)
Your right about me using Chrissy's stats not having meaning regards to argument, but I just wanted to be a bit more negative using irrelevant stats to give him a taste of his own medicine. (,not that he will read it)

Don't really know why there needs to be a new thread whenever any media personality has an opinion (usually negative) on the Saints.

As I always say in every Chris Simms thread…..I’ll fight Chris Simms. Seriously, someone make that happen. I wouldn’t even need money for it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom