Simoneau is horrible (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
El terrible. This guy gets man handled every game. He will cause us trouble all year. He over runs and is in the wrong place all the time. I think he is one of the major problems with the defense. Our DB arent the best but our MLb has to do a better job. It is like we got 10 guys out there.

We hold the Ravens to a 3.5 yard rush average, give up 75% completion percentage....total time until Simoneau takes a beating for no reason whatsoever? 30 minutes

Undersized and slow. Plus, you might as well throw Shanle in there too.

i purposely watch him on defense he is ALWAYS at the wrong spot. Fujita or some DB is in better position Simoneau. Re-watch if you can simoneau is always making the wrong cuts then gets pushed in the back and falls on his face all game.

We hold the Ravens to a 3.5 yard rush average, give up 75% completion percentage....total time until Simoneau takes a beating for no reason whatsoever? 30 minutes

Keep holding on Spam. The guy had a terrible game. 1 TACKLE!?!!!

All of the LBs had their fair share of bad plays in this one. I was never sold on Shanle and Simoneau, and this game obviously didn't change my mind.

Keep holding on Spam. The guy had a terrible game. 1 TACKLE!?!!!

All of the LBs had their fair share of bad plays in this one. I was never sold on Shanle and Simoneau, and this game obviously didn't change my mind.

*shrugs

I saw a lot of 3rd and 9's because we stuffed the run, especially early on. I then saw a lot of first downs on Derrick Mason slants.

I wish they would let Danny Clark play. Mark is alway at the wrong place, and gets run-over alot.

*shrugs

I saw a lot of 3rd and 9's because we stuffed the run, especially early on. I then saw a lot of first downs on Derrick Mason slants.

It doesn't make you scratch your head at all that our middle linebacker made one play all game? He also got eaten up by blockers a lot, and overpursued on some plays. He's just not very good. I know we shouldnt blame him for everything that went wrong on defense, but he is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

I was under the impression that Danny Clark was some kind of stud linebacker. I don't understand why he is not given a chance to prove himself. Maybe the thinking was why fix it if it wasn't broke. Just my two cents.

It doesn't make you scratch your head at all that our middle linebacker made one play all game? He also got eaten up by blockers a lot, and overpursued on some plays. He's just not very good. I know we shouldnt blame him for everything that went wrong on defense, but he is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

He's neither. Look Simoneau isn't great, but he isn't a liability. Focusing on him is basically missing the point. Check out our 2 corners who played off and got beat by some very average safeties all friggen game.

We had them in a number of 3rd and longs and lost every single third down that really counted. That's your problem. Worrying about why Simoneau didn't stuff Lewis for a 1 yard loss instead of only allowing a 1 yard game is way off base.

You can go through plays and blame others for what happened, but that doesn't change the fact that Simoneau is not a starting MLB in this league. While we're doing it though, how about Steve Mcnair's sneak right up the middle on 3rd and goal. Where was Simoneau then?

You can go through plays and blame others for what happened, but that doesn't change the fact that Simoneau is not a starting MLB in this league. While we're doing it though, how about Steve Mcnair's sneak right up the middle on 3rd and goal. Where was Simoneau then?

Not on the field. We only had 1 LB on the field then I believe, Fujita.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom