2003 Cowboys: 10-7
2002 Giants: 10-7
2001 Giants 7-9
2000 Giants 14-5
1999 Giants 7-9
1998 Eagles 3-13
1997 Eagles 6-9-1

Last edited:
Hey, I am worried also. But don't use past stats of Coach P. He is a great coach. He has brought pride to our city. I love this guy.

Look, I agree with you totally our turnovers are a major issue. But let's not stick the blame on our coach.

I bet the 2000 Giants did not have a negative turnover margin

You are correct. I went back through all their games and they were +9. However, the defense forced 42 turnovers that season.

The offense still managed to give the ball up 33 times.

I thnk you can compare coaching stats when its there decisions. When Payton was running the Offense in dallas they were having the same prolems the saints are having now and at about the same part of the season. Parcells made it clear why he took over the play calling duties and they played much more consistent on offense. Its about protecting the ball and the playcalls can have a big part in protecting the ball.

Hopefully Payton will recall the wisdom parcells tried to intill in him and become a little more conservative with the ball ... especially in the redzone. If I remember correctly, Aikman made a comment last week that the saints have the worst conversion rate when in the redzone. They get there alot but they fail to often.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom