Since going to this new format on Saintsreport (1 Viewer)

It's all good okenner... try entering this into your browser.. http://74.52.109.100/ I think that once you make it, you will be fine...

But do you think that maybe your office networks are cracking down on internet use maybe?

Joe

Can you download stuff at work? I would/ If you can download foxfire. I think that if you have been getting updates at work with Windows update, internet explorer has been having some problems and they are working on them. I have been hearing all kinds of crazy things that are due to windows updates with internet explorer. Foxfire.com is a free browser and it is pretty cool and quick and well it is all around just as good as IE. Hope this might help.

P.S. it's firefox.com

I can no longer look at it from work. I don't know what gives but it tells me it can't not find the server

Some ISP's are really slow at updating their DNS records, which is likely the problem. Take JoeOKC's advice and try entering through the IP#. Also, Read the stickies. There is one there for posting support issues.

This thread should be ended. I though this forum was about Saints football not Technical problems and hoodoo.

:freak7: You've been a member for what, one entire day, and already trying to dictate policy? Relax, Felix. Read the guidelines yourself... particularly the part about not being rude, inflammatory, etc., etc.

- Oscar

It's all good okenner... try entering this into your browser.. http://74.52.109.100/ I think that once you make it, you will be fine...

But do you think that maybe your office networks are cracking down on internet use maybe?

Joe

Yea I know Joe I was just kinda picking back at them. Thanks for the info I will take it to work and see what happens.

Andrus thanks for your help as well.

Old Kenner. If your work computer is using Windows XP try this.

Go to start, all programs, accessories, system tools, disk cleanup.

It will then pull up a small window saying that it is trying to figure how much free space will become available (or something like that). After it does this it will pull another box up where you can check options. Just check the temporary internet files and cookies. For some reason this worked for me on my laptop and until then I was getting a DNS message.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom