Since I am known as a Saints fan I can't tell you how many people are waiting for us (1 Viewer)

actually i believe that if we win this game, the focus will turn to "can they win a big game on the road?" Then the pitt game will be our next "test"

Actually, that's what we really need in order for many to take us seriously - a quality win on the road. Not sure if we'll get it against Pitt, though.

I hope we win it, but it won't mean we aren't for real if we don't. We aren't that likely to go 15-1 after all. I think we've already proved we are for real, now we have to take care of our business, one game at a time.

I hope we win it, but it won't mean we aren't for real if we don't. We aren't that likely to go 15-1 after all. I think we've already proved we are for real, now we have to take care of our business, one game at a time.

That is a one big reason for the Saints success so far this season. Payton doesn't let the team get too far ahead of themselves by letting them get delusions of granger. Take it one game at a time. If The Saints keep up this attitude they have very good chance for a playoff berth and possibly....dare I say?...the Superbowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom