Since I didn't hear or see anything Sunday (2 Viewers)

Cajun Mike

In Da Parish
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
get a chance to see or hear the game or see any threads did Devery take the field agains the Ravens? Gotta get a DVR!!!!!:plus-un2:

I could have sworn I saw #19 running a slant route. But I wouldn't bet on it. I was jacked up on rockstar juiced and it could have been #18 and not #19. :shrug:

TPS

He was actice, and according to the gamebook he did play, but he didn't have any stats or any balls thrown to him.

Devery will not be on the roster next year. He has been a dissapointment thus far and it's sad cause I was pulling for him.

he was thrown to twice. both incomplete. on one play, there was defensive holding. on the other, he dropped it.

He was there. He ran a sloppy route and had a ball bounce off his fingertips. He did draw a flag, however.

A ball was thrown to Devery on a quick crossing pattern, I guess that's what it was called. As he was running he must have had his mind on where he was going after because the ball just bounced right off of his hands. He might have been only 5 yards from the line of scrimmage. He had a lot of room however if he would have caught it. Oh well

Devery will not be on the roster next year. He has been a dissapointment thus far and it's sad cause I was pulling for him.

I guess my optimism for Devery is fading. Spinning our wheels with high picks and FAs has gotten old. We have a hard time recalling Devery's participation. I'm starting to hope we can bag a good FA to assist Colston, and let Horn spend his golden years in the slot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom