Since when is Boudreaux Chinese?! (2 Viewers)

parlorcitysaint

WhoDat in exile.
Reaction score
65271d1364067668t-random-picture-thread-img_20130323_125451.jpg

The pic above was posted BTL. A quick look on google showed the contact info for the company. I called and got a recording. With deceptive practices
like this being so prevalent in business, I see no reason why we shouldn't let them know how we feel about it.

Gulf Marine Products Co

Tel: (504) 436-8911

I'm sorry to say that the accent on their message service is definitely a yankee.

We're not all the same, WhoDats. I swear it.

and you would get PO'd if you got a Chinese Crawfish too. No flavor and a gritty taste like you get a piece of sand every once in a while. :jpshakehead: maybe it should be Wu'dreaux's Crawfish. Doubt the will care about the complaint unless they are selling a lot of American products as well.

The New Orleans address shows to be behind the Tchoupitoulas wall where only the trucks go. Just a warehouse in other words where average Joe can't even get to.

and you would get PO'd if you got a Chinese Crawfish too. No flavor and a gritty taste like you get a piece of sand every once in a while. :jpshakehead: maybe it should be Wu'dreaux's Crawfish. Doubt the will care about the complaint unless they are selling a lot of American products as well.

The New Orleans address shows to be behind the Tchoupitoulas wall where only the trucks go. Just a warehouse in other words where average Joe can't even get to.

actually that address is in westwego...just across Westbank Expressway from Alario Center.

Also where Matrana's Produce is located.

See what the fine folks around here miss for not being active in the best thread (maybe not best, considering the best breast thread) on SR, the Random Picture thread..

Like I said in that thread, I don't have a problem with people buying Chinese crawfish, Its just wrong to deceive people into buying Chinese crawfish..

See what the fine folks around here miss for not being active in the best thread (maybe not best, considering the best breast thread) on SR, the Random Picture thread..

Like I said in that thread, I don't have a problem with people buying Chinese crawfish, Its just wrong to deceive people into buying Chinese crawfish..
Especially given the folks that could be employed locally providing the same product. That's my problem with it.

What's really sad is that directly across the westbank expressway is that open air seafood market where u can buy fresh seafood all from local fisherman.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

What's really sad is that directly across the westbank expressway is that open air seafood market where u can buy fresh seafood all from local fisherman.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

with the Huey P. construction drawing to a close I shall be partaking in that far more often. :9:

It's not like they are hiding where it came from... Where are they being deceptive?

Sure Boudreaux's is larger at the top, but I don't really believe that Mrs Smith is an old granny making and freezing my pie if I buy a Mrs. Smith's pie at WalMart either. I don't see any "deception" involved at all; the thing is labelled. I mean "PRODUCT OF CHINA" is all caps and twice the size of the address. It's hard to even make out Westwego in the photo.

:idunno:

If you can't tell the difference, why does it matter? And if it's ***tty crawfish frozen in a bag what does it matter where it came from?

Seems shallow and misguided 'murican outrage to me.

Even Cadillac's are gonna be Chinese made starting in the next couple years. Get with the times. Trade deficits are awesome for an economy.

Next thing ya know they'll be telling us Rice-a-Roni is not made in San Francisco.:covri:

There is literally nothing remotely deceptive about this at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom