Saints Single game tickets 202/2021 season (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hope this is in the right area. Looking to take my son to a Saints game next season. Can anyone give me an idea when single game tickets go on sale?
Also any tips on places to visit and eat?

Thanks!

Not for a while I would think. We just got word that renewals are about to come out for STHs.

Hope this is in the right area. Looking to take my son to a Saints game next season. Can anyone give me an idea when single game tickets go on sale?
Also any tips on places to visit and eat?

Thanks!
It will be at least late April before anything thing would come up since we won't know what weeks home games will be played until then. At this point we only know who and where games will be played.

Since the Superdome is soldout on a season ticket basis, there really isn't a date that single game tickets go on sale. Ticket broker companies usually are able to start listing their seats on the secondary markets in April around the time the schedule is released, I believe. But unless your heart is absolutely set on sitting in one specific section/row, I'd hold off on buying because that's when tickets will be the most expensive since they can set their own market.

Season ticket holders usually have access to their online tickets around May/June and once they can start listing theirs for sale, the brokered seats prices will come down slightly since the market will be flooded with cheaper options. Then would probably be one of the best times to strike as the options will be most plentiful and the prices will be more reasonable.

However if you really don't care where you sit and just want to get in the door, you'd save a good bit of coin just waiting until the morning of the game and buying tickets off one of the secondary markets before leaving the hotel. Leading up to kickoff, ticket prices drop dramatically in efforts to move the seats and STH's try not to take a loss so I think that'd be your best best bet, especially since you have to factor in travel and hotel and all. Unless if as I mentioned, you're adamant on wanting to sit somewhere specifically.

I'm not so good on places to eat, but definitely spend a whole day at the WWII museum. I believe it's 4 buildings now and it's really worth going to at least once.

Thanks Alan12, don't care where we sit. But I am want tickets in hand before we make the flight down. I think I will eat the higher cost and see what I can get in April.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom