Sir Saint rockin' my gallon of milk (1 Viewer)

keepoursaints

I hate American Airlines
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just thought it was cool when the wife came home with some milk the other day and I pulled it out the fridge for a glass.

I know.. this is big news.

Attachments

• sirsaint-milk.jpg
    sirsaint-milk.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 30
That's the real deal, just a crappy picture taken with my phone this morning.

Brown's Dairy is the company that's got the Sir Saint lids on milk :9:

Dude that is awesome. I would buy pretty much anything that they put a sticker of Charlie Saint on.

I still have those glasses they gave away at Shell years and years ago with him on it. They are kind of short, but they make great cocktail glasses.

I love that icon (see avatar) but I really dislike the live one at the games. Am I alone there? Is that blasphemy?

Cafe Du Monde had these on their chocolate milk caps last week, too. I thought it was pretty cool.

I have chocolate and regular milk in the fridge with Saints written on the cap.:9:

Last edited:
I still have those glasses they gave away at Shell years and years ago with him on it. They are kind of short, but they make great cocktail glasses.

lol, they must be 30 yrs old. I remember them well. I know i saw some in my mom's house, but I searched the attic after the storm. I was sure i would come up with a couple. I was going to try again, but now the house is just another empty Lakeview lot, so no hope left. .

Who didn't find Sir Saint on a milkcap useful?

Haters :hihi:

lol, they must be 30 yrs old. I remember them well. I know i saw some in my mom's house, but I searched the attic after the storm. I was sure i would come up with a couple. I was going to try again, but now the house is just another empty Lakeview lot, so no hope left. .

I found them in my parent's attic when they moved from New Orleans in 92. They probably arent 30 yet cuz I remember they were doing the promotion when I was driving at 15 (I always got my 8 gallons at shell so I could collect another one), which was 26 or so years ago. They stayed in that box until about 2 years ago when I built a Saints' themed bar under the overhang in my backyard. Now anyone who wants a mixed drink back there gets it in one of these glasses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom