Sirius Late Hits (9/19/09) Loving Brees (1 Viewer)

fwaokda

The hosts of Late Hits tonight brought up something I didn't realize until now. When Brees was getting chased around before passing to Shockey for one of his touchdowns, even though he was being chased by a couple of people he still was focused enough to reset his feet. Just crazy.

They just showed him some love after one of the hosts spotted some highlight footage of Brees on ESPN during the show. Went on to mention that he has EVERYTHING except that he's not 6' 4". They both said that they really hope he's able to get at least a championship to go along with a so far amazing career.

Here's to 2009-2010 :ezbill:

I love to watch Brees in and out of the pocket. In the pocket, where another qb would duck and scramble, Brees takes a step or two in the direction he needs to go and keeps his eyes downfield.

Out of the pocket, he can re-set his feet to sqauare his shoulders, but my favorite is to see him throw on the run. It's hard enough to be consistently accurate when your footwork is correct--to do it when you are running or your feet are off the ground is amazing.

Watch other qb's--if their footwork isn't right, they throw a duck. With Brees, his footwork is usually perfect, but when he's forced away from the correct form, he's still accurate. I think he must practice throwing when there is pocket pressure or he's forced out.

Was bored watching this Ole Miss game... :hihi:

2277317.gif

Loving Brees

The hosts of Late Hits tonight brought up something I didn't realize until now. When Brees was getting chased around before passing to Shockey for one of his touchdowns, even though he was being chased by a couple of people he still was focused enough to reset his feet. Just crazy.

They just showed him some love after one of the hosts spotted some highlight footage of Brees on ESPN during the show. Went on to mention that he has EVERYTHING except that he's not 6' 4". They both said that they really hope he's able to get at least a championship to go along with a so far amazing career.

It's all going to depend on the D. 10th or 12th in the league might be enough, with the O that we have now, to get it done. Of course, health would be another concern, but every team has injuries to play through.

It's alright he plays like he's 6' 4". Hey Philly, good luck trying to figure Sir Breesus out. Geaux Saints:covri:

I've always liked the story of Drew's Combine where the guy yelling out his measurements says, "5' 11" 7/8ths" and then Drew demanded he remeasure and the guy says, "6' even!" LOL. BTW no one liked my picture? :(

I really think he is 7'-9" tall, because everyone looks up to him as it is!

This is proof that size does not matter!!!!

I saw that play, where he was scrambling, and completely reset his feet to make a perferct pass to Shockey in the back of the endzone. Amazing play.

Tim Tebow wears Drew Brees underroos.:hihi:

on the TD pass to Devery, he stepped forward, away from the rush, and had a guy GRAB HIS JERSEY as he was throwing.... perfect pass, on the money, hitting devery in stride for the TD...

BREESUS!

I've always liked the story of Drew's Combine where the guy yelling out his measurements says, "5' 11" 7/8ths" and then Drew demanded he remeasure and the guy says, "6' even!" LOL. BTW no one liked my picture? :(

Loved your picture. Your avatar with the impostor needs to be changed, though. Gumbo is a real dog.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom