Sirius NFL Radio is giving HUGE PROPS to the Saints! (1 Viewer)

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
On the NFL Rewind show, Jim Miller & Jack Arute are praising the Saints team BIG TIME!...lots of props to coach Payton, Regggie Bush, Deuce, Brees and all the Saints players........AND THEY MERCILESSLY DOG THE GIANTS!......Jack Arute was begging the Skins to end the Giants season next week, and calls the effort today A DISGRACE!

Jim Miller, who likes the Saints is praising the AGGRESSIVE play calling of coach Payton, and expects the Saints to maker lots of noise in the post-season! He points out that the Bears, although won today, are not impressive at all, especially on D, and he sees the Saints as a possible SB candidate.......

So there you have it......lots of praises from Sirius......

Thanks for the news, Birddog. I don't have a subscription to Sirius; good heads-up.

The really SAD commentary about Tiki Barber is that if, repeat, IF the Giants get into the postseason (one way or the other), those same classless fans will be back on the playoff bandwagon... until it gets a flat tire.

Sad!

The long drive that ate up over 8 minutes in the second quarter in which Payton went for it 3 times on 4th down, including at the 2-yard line when a field goal would have given us the lead, was amazing. Now that's imposing one's will upon another team. I'm guessing that no other coach would have gone for the TD in that situation. Payton has nads of steal, as Hebert says.

The long drive that ate up over 8 minutes in the second quarter in which Payton went for it 3 times on 4th down, including at the 2-yard line when a field goal would have given us the lead, was amazing.

I can't wait to see what Simmons says on Page 2.. he admits to LOVING it when coaches go for it on 4th and short, almost regardless of where the field position is.

I missed the sirius recap, but it is good to hear those guys arent busting the saints balls this week, they have been pretty hard on em in the past. I wonder what the rest of the media will do, or rather say, when we win the big one. you dont go to the play offs with a bad team, and you certainly dont win play off games with anything less than the best.

That 4th and one play on the 2 yard line drove me nuts. I was against it. Shows what I know.

Surprisingly... Steve Young said on Countdown that the Saints are his NFC pick to go to the SB w/Brees at the helm... and that the Bears have issues offensively, (and defensively now).

praise, I really don’t know how to handle that. Is praise like legitimate because their is no way I could handle that. You mean they are saying we might have a good team ? hmm, I don’t get it:)

Surprisingly... Steve Young said on Countdown that the Saints are his NFC pick to go to the SB w/Brees at the helm... and that the Bears have issues offensively, (and defensively now).

Steve is a smart man

Young said he picked us over Dallas and we were a good team, and I am serouis , everyone lauph when he said that. WTG Steve

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom