Sirius Radio: Zach Thomas offered Saints contract? {Edit: No, the Patriots' offered contract} (2 Viewers)

I hope the Saints do get him but I would not be suprised at all if he ends up a Cowboy when it is all said and done. I mean he is from Texas after all maybe he wants to go home :dunno:

Dallas is nowhere near his hometown, FWIW. Pampa is just as close to Denver as it is Dallas.

To the OP - you might want to edit the title of this thread since you "misremembered" what you heard on the radio. The Mods here kind of frown on "shock posts" about possibly signing FAs.....

I would edit it but I didn't see an option after clicking "Edit" for the original post. Please let me know where to go if I'm missing something.

I would edit it but I didn't see an option after clicking "Edit" for the original post. Please let me know where to go if I'm missing something.

There isn't an option to my knowledge (unless you are mod/admin)...there's a process to do it, but it's like the process in your car for turning off the beeping when a seat belt isn't buckled...i.e. complicated. :hihi:

found it ;) You have to click edit on your post and then click "Go Advanced" under your post edit section. Thanks.

I'm sure he was taking a guess that he thought would be most likely.

Or the better chance of getting a ring. He said offer not contract...

Still the post would appear to be speculative and a bit misleading either way.

Here we go. Let's use the Saints to drive up the contract offer of other teams ploy. I hate to sound pesimistic, but I have seen this before.

Free agent Zach Thomas is reportedly in search of a multi-year deal that includes guaranteed money.
The Providence Journal speculates the Patriots' offer may have only been for the minimum plus incentives. Thomas will meet with the Saints Tuesday and the Cowboys on Wednesday. The Jets and Bills also want to interview him.

Not sure I would offer too much "guaranteed money."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom