Sirius-XM Merger Approved... (1 Viewer)

NFL is on Sirius. However, can get the NFL on XM if you get the best of Sirius package.

i have the basic $13/mo. package and a satellite radio that i bought at Best Buy for around $150, and i also had them install it there (w/just a bracket on your dash, if your car isn't already satellite radio ready.)

This is the right answer. And it's cheaper if you pay by the year. You can negotiate before renewal (like with directv) and get a cheaper price too. The add on for smart phone/computer streaming is another 2-3 bucks/month.

So if I want the capability for online streaming of Saints games, I will need the $13 a month package plus the $3/month addition? Ugh, that's more than I want to pay. I'll need to look into that by the year deal.

Thanks for the input. I'll head to Best Buy and see what's what.

So if I want the capability for online streaming of Saints games, I will need the $13 a month package plus the $3/month addition?

You can't stream the NFL games through the online/phone players regardless if you get the extra player. You can only get them through an actual satellite radio. If you want to be able to listen out of your car, Sirius does have a portable model (I forget what it's called). To listen indoors, it may take some configuration with an antenna.

Otherwise, the NFL offers some sort of online pass for audio streaming.

edit: I think the portable version is called the Stiletto.

Otherwise, the NFL offers some sort of online pass for audio streaming.

this is what i was thinking too; u could get streaming where it wouldn't involve Satellite radio at all, then if u still want Sat. radio for other reasons u could get it seperately and maybe come out ahead dollar-wise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom