Sirius, XM, or Dish? (1 Viewer)

You can listen to Sirius NFL (channel 124) over the internet. They don't broadcast games though (over the internet). You'll need to get an adapter for your home stereo system or the boom-box. That or go sit in the car like I do. I use my cell phone to call in a beer order from the house and my kid brings it out to me. Awesome.

Sirius rocks. Highly recommended.

Yep.

When I'm home, I turn up Sirius on my home stereo and watch the Saints on DirecTV. I pause the TV and the Sirius to synch them up. :) It's a beautiful thing.

You can listen to Sirius NFL (channel 124) over the internet. They don't broadcast games though (over the internet).

But you can listen to their broadcast, which they cover all the games going on. When traveling overseas, this is a big plus.

But you can listen to their broadcast, which they cover all the games going on. When traveling overseas, this is a big plus.

How does that sound? Is it just updates of scores of the games in progress? That sounds cool.

I have had Sirius for a few years, and I haven't touched my Ipod or 300 CD's. When in my truck, all I listen to is channel 124. Only exception is if I am driving at like midnight or 3am and they are replaying the show I heard on my way to work.

The Howard Channels and Classic Vinyl are great, too.

ok i can listen to wwl from the internet. what time do they do saints shows or whatever? it cant be all saints talk all day

ok so help an idiot out. i registered with wwl, i got some bud guy doing a cox commercial, then nothin......what gives?

Get Sirius, and you will never listen to anything else. **WARNING**

I've got Sirius in my truck and cannot recommend it highly enough...it's awesome. Don't hold your breath on the merger though, as the FCC still has to approve before the merger can even begin (and you know how the FCC just LOVES Sirius' posterboy, Howard Stern) and it'll take a while to merge the technology (ie develop receivers that get both satellites). Avoid XM, go sirius.

How does that sound? Is it just updates of scores of the games in progress? That sounds cool.

I like it when the Saints aren't playing at noon. They have reporters at every game, and go 'around the league' for game updates from each game regularly. They update on stats and scores, it's a cool deal...but like I said I only listen if the Saints aren't playing at noon. For the 3pm games there are too many player interviews and not as much game coverage.

NFL Network also uses this audio on their TV channel on Sundays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom