SI's best dressed teams in sports (1 Viewer)

The colts uniforms are boring. Saints have the best uniforms, oakland, then Dallas. if you notice, the more symetric logos on the uniforms are, the better they look. IE how awful are the panthers unforms. LSU's uniforms are awesome too. I wonder if I'm being a homer, but i like the Lakers uniforms as well.

They have the Brown's on the list.......'nuff said.

I'm not saying that Bush SHOULD be on the Rookie Watch List, but out of the top 10, he's not even there? That's a shocker just because of his popularity.

well uhhh...who would you take off the list? and where would you put bush?

The top NFL unis imo are:

1. Saints
2. Raiders
3. Chargers
4. 49ers
5. Bears

Honorable mention to
Steelers, NY Giants and Jets, Chiefs, Lions, Browns and Packers.

The absolute worst imo are:
1. Carolina
2. Tennessee
3. Jacksonville
4. Atlanta
5. New England (their old ones were great)

Some NCAA unis I like include
Notre Dame
USC
LSU
Michigan
Penn St.
Tulane (the old unis from the 80s)
Arizona St.
Michigan St.
FSU
UCLA
Wyoming - Odd and kinda ugly brown but for some reason I dig it.

Worst:
Oregon
Texas A&M
Ohio St.
Grambling
Southern (seriously, the Grambling and Southern uniforms are the nastiest I've seen outside of Oregon by far)
Tennessee

The Saints have a great uniform BUT terrible colors. If the team could match the gold shades in the uniform it would look great.. To me it looks minor league. If you take a look, you will see 4 different shades of gold. 1. Helmet, 2 collar, 3 numbers, 4 pants. So right now i would put us at the bottom of the list.

The Saints have a great uniform BUT terrible colors. If the team could match the gold shades in the uniform it would look great.. To me it looks minor league. If you take a look, you will see 4 different shades of gold. 1. Helmet, 2 collar, 3 numbers, 4 pants. So right now i would put us at the bottom of the list.

I agree (although still wouldn't have them near the bottom). How hard is it to get the golds to match? and the freakin burnt yellow around the collar, just match it!!

I think the Chargers have the best uniforms in sports. All 3 are sharp, but the powder blues are just beautiful.

As for the rookie watch, who cares? The Titans got lucky because Kiwi didn't see that he still had the ball; Addai will continue to split carries and Colston will get back on the field soon. What's important is us winning games; it would be nice to get some attention, but flying under the radar is a good way to pull out some shocking wins.

I love the Saints, but these current unis look like some mid-major college team or someone from the MAC or something.

The "rookie watch" is a joke. They want to penalize Colston for playing in the "Saints system" yet glow over Addai. What about the Colts' system? And Young? Gimme a break!

Sorry to participate in the thread-jacking, but yeah, that was pretty weak..

Not to lessen Devery's contributions the last few weeks and its great that he's come into his own, but he's different receiver. Colston is having 10-12 catch games. The guy is just special.

Well I haven't seen the list and I'm going by logos mostly on this one for each of the 4 major sports.

All in order

OVERALL
Chicago Blackhawks
Montreal Canadiens
Detroit Tigers
Boston Red Sox
New York Rangers
Detroit Red Wings
Chicago Bears
Dallas Cowboys
Chicago Cubs
San Diego Chargers
Boston Bruins
Cincinatti Reds
Clevland Indians
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

NFL
Bears
Cowboys
Chargers
Packers
Raiders
Saints
Bills
Pats
Kansas City
Bucs

NHL
Blackhawks
Canadiens
Rangers
Red Wings
Bruins
Flyers
Islanders
Maple Leafs
Wild
Avalanche

MLB
Tigers
Red Sox
Cubs
Reds
Indians
Yankees
Cards
Rangers
Phillies
Pirates

NBA (only have 7 because of all the hideous logos and uni's in NBA)
Celtics
Knicks
Bulls
Spurs
Lakers
Pistons
Clippers

So according to my list Boston is the best dressed sports city.

Coming from SI you'd think they would have some kind of fashion sense. After all they do the swimsuit every year. This is laughable. Detroit's and Pittsburg's uni's are ok but I think Tampa has some very cool unis even though I'm not a Tampa fan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom