Sit! Drew! (Update: Brees reportedly 'wants' to play) (1 Viewer)

If he can throw the ball like normal, I'm sure he's playing. There's no reason not to. Brees is obviously the best QB we have. No reason to risk losing to give him an extra week just because. There's also no reason to underestimate the Cardinals so much that we play backups when we can play starters.

But of course if he's not throwing like normal, you sit him.

I love how so many folks are talking about Drew playing like it's not his decision. It's his decision. He'll play if he can throw, he won't if he can't. Pretty simple. It's not a "play him/don't play him" thing. He will play if he can, he won't if he can't. There's no strategic decision making involved.

I wouldn’t play Drew till Teddy loses a game. No reason to rush him back at all. Let him get fully healthy for a possible playoff push unless Teddy keeps winning ?

Or if we get down by two TDs in a game, I would bring Drew in when he’s healthy. Other than that you can’t mess with a hot Teddy to bring in a rusty Drew coming off an injury

I wouldn’t play Drew till Teddy loses a game. No reason to rush him back at all. Let him get fully healthy for a possible playoff push unless Teddy keeps winning ?
I don't think you could convince anybody on that team, including Teddy, that it'd be the right move to play Bridgewater if Brees is 100%

If Brees played today, I'd be willing to bet we hang 50 on them.

I don't think you could convince anybody on that team, including Teddy, that it'd be the right move to play Bridgewater if Brees is 100%

If Brees played today, I'd be willing to bet we hang 50 on them.

Uh, no. Not coming in fresh off an injury. He isn't a robot. It takes a bit to get clicking again.... especially for a 40 year old

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom