Site running a little sluggish for anyone else? (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know the big day (or night) is upon us, so that may be contributing...

Is anyone else experiencing a little slowdown?

Me too. It's taking forever to load occasionally giving me the Windows
"Cannot find the page" screen. My guess is there must be a ton of lurkers waiting for something to happen.......

I was about to email a mod to see if they would turn avatars and sigs off but all the sudden it is blazing fast again. For some reason the number of viewers just dropped about 300 people.

It will continue to be that way through the nigh, IMO. Free Agency will have every member and lurker on waiting for new developments.

i concur. you can tell the avid fans, camping out to see if a signing will just POP up!!! they can't even sign 'em up yet :b_shake:

the site is not loading for me at all sometimes, just a blank screen. but when it loads it goes fast

it was runnin a lil slower earlier, but it's alot faster now....

Big Night Tonight!!!

its been slow for me for few days now, I get a black screen and then the the forum loads after a while

Mine's been slow on and off as well...I'm guessing that avatars will likely be turned off, but we'll see what the traffic is like later. The free agency drama unfolds over a period of days, really, so it may calm down pretty quickly after midnight (EASTERN time, let's not forget!! :D )

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom