Sitting in ATL airport...... (1 Viewer)

Is it imploding like their football team?

I'll be there Sunday myself on a layover to Miami. Sadly my flights overlap gametime I really hope delta lets me watch it somehow on the plane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worst airport in the world.

image.jpg

Now THAT had me laughing.

I've sat in that miserable place far too many times. BEEP BEEP BEEP to the relaxing sound of those busy golf carts driving back and forth, over and over.

Still the busiest airport in the world, last time I checked.

Worst airport in the world.

it is pretty bad. last time i was there, there was literally **** clogging up overflowing toilets and the janitors just talking outside the bathrooms not giving a care in the world. I haven't seen such deplorable conditions

If you have a long wait, the restaurants in the International wing have edible food.

Ahhh gotta love flying Delta, don't tell anyone that works there your a Saints fan that serves food, they will probably spit in it.

Saints Master has spoken...........................................................

Ive flown once in my adult life and had a 30 minute layover in Atlanta. It didnt seem that bad to me. Absolutely huge. But I had to hurry to my plane.

Sweet Georgia Juke Joint in Concourse C and the Grind House in D are pretty good for chow and a cold one or two. Gordon Biersch is good also.

Sadly, I'll be in ATL early on Sunday well connecting to Nashville.

Ewwwwwwl

Luckily, Southwest doesn't seem to layover in ATL much. I'd change my flight if so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom