Sitting in Denver internstional...and Who Dat rings out (1 Viewer)

I've been who datted in a couple airports. Sometimes I've caught the eye of a fellow Saints fan also traveling back to NOLA on a Sunday evening after a heartbreaking loss and the look in their eyes has told me, No, it's too soon for you to Who Dat me.

I know somewhat off topic, but I hate that airport. I always seem to have a connection on opposite end of, what seems like a two mile long, terminal.

I know somewhat off topic, but I hate that airport. I always seem to have a connection on opposite end of, what seems like a two mile long, terminal.

LOL well when i saw gate C40, my thighs started to hurt.

Then realized C40 was FIRST GATE from the center - So i had that going for us lololol ( and after missing our DIRECT flight ( did not expect the delays at TSA and we are CLEAR members ) TO Denver Friday, and going to Vegas then Denver, ( 2.5 hrs vs what ended up being 7 hrs of travel ) my wife and kids were all but done with me booking the trips )

But its good to see the amount of travelers back in the skies.

It has been several years ago, so I don't remember exactly, but I'm almost positive I came in on the 1st gate. Then, I do remember having to walk all the way down to the very end of terminal. The whole walk I remember thinking.,...I literally can't see then end of the terminal! Guess I'm just getting old!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom