Sitting in Denver internstional...and Who Dat rings out (1 Viewer)

Lol never fails
The FedEx driver near the CVS I was leaving yesterday honked and flashed peace to me. I'm pretty sure it was for the Fleur de Lis on my car.

Windows were up, so couldn't yell who dat in time.

I've been who datted in a couple airports. Sometimes I've caught the eye of a fellow Saints fan also traveling back to NOLA on a Sunday evening after a heartbreaking loss and the look in their eyes has told me, No, it's too soon for you to Who Dat me.

I know somewhat off topic, but I hate that airport. I always seem to have a connection on opposite end of, what seems like a two mile long, terminal.

I know somewhat off topic, but I hate that airport. I always seem to have a connection on opposite end of, what seems like a two mile long, terminal.

LOL well when i saw gate C40, my thighs started to hurt.

Then realized C40 was FIRST GATE from the center - So i had that going for us lololol ( and after missing our DIRECT flight ( did not expect the delays at TSA and we are CLEAR members ) TO Denver Friday, and going to Vegas then Denver, ( 2.5 hrs vs what ended up being 7 hrs of travel ) my wife and kids were all but done with me booking the trips )

But its good to see the amount of travelers back in the skies.

It has been several years ago, so I don't remember exactly, but I'm almost positive I came in on the 1st gate. Then, I do remember having to walk all the way down to the very end of terminal. The whole walk I remember thinking.,...I literally can't see then end of the terminal! Guess I'm just getting old!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom