Sitting in the airport (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And the couple next to me just took at least 20 selfies of themselves both holding wine. After each pic they would rate it and try different poses. The hardest thing for them was getting both glasses in the pic evenly. Finally after he go over being upset at his eye looking lazy they had to figure out how to tag it. “Living our best life”. Is this what the human race has become?

PS- they already got 5 locks and a “you are the cutest couple” on the girls social media!

Offer to help them to take a good looking selfie. When they accept, whip out your phone and take a selfie with them in the background looking confused.

And the couple next to me just took at least 20 selfies of themselves both holding wine. After each pic they would rate it and try different poses. The hardest thing for them was getting both glasses in the pic evenly. Finally after he go over being upset at his eye looking lazy they had to figure out how to tag it. “Living our best life”. Is this what the human race has become?

PS- they already got 5 locks and a “you are the cutest couple” on the girls social media!
Good grief!! Bless you.

Need to develop an APP, that will allow ANYONE that takes a selfie, to edit the image anyway they want, including the lazy looking eye! The APP developer would make a mint!!!

One of my biggest gripes is going to a concert, and just watching the masses of people viewing the concert through their phones. Go for the experience, go for the music. If you want to watch the concert on a 6" screen, just YouTube it a few days afterwards.

Oh, and stay off my lawn!
It's not really hard to do both.

was this the couple?

Image result for sideways gif

Living your life through the approval (Likes) of others.

It’s truly sad.

Goodness I wish they would have gone to all of that trouble, posted, and crickets.

Enough of that and this nonsense would stop

PS.......I’m fully aware that I sound like a grumpy old man.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to get my wife, who is very attractive at 47, to allow me to take..ahem..selfies when we're nekkid. She's not concerned about likes on social media in this case, but rather that I'll show them to my friends. My assertion that I've matured beyond that sort of behavior falls on deaf ears.

I think I last took a selfie after our daughter gave me a makeover when she was 5, so two years ago.

Back to OP, I'm sorry you had to endure the lameness of that couple. Airports are bad enough, but that sucks :hihi:

Lining your life through the approval (Likes) of others.

It’s truly sad.

Goodness I wish they would have gone to all of that trouble, posted, and crickets.

Enough of that and this nonsense would stop

PS.......I’m fully aware that I sound like a grumpy old man.
I would have ‘liked’this post, but....you know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom