Sitton may visit Saints [Update: Signed with Bears] (1 Viewer)

Them darn Bears. This isn't the first time they bush whacked us...darn Ryan Pace

What are they still doing with 27 million in cap space. Saints fans would be going nuts if we hadn't spent that money.

Only way I see him leaving Chicago is if his demands are unreasonable. However, in that case, we would not have the cap to contend anyway.

But what if he hates Kuhn?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Haven't you heard? They're BFFs, see:

mjs-super-media-20-of-hoffman.jpg-super-mediaday.jpg

This, plus the opportunity to stick it to the team that cut him.

well, if he was interested in sticking it to GB, which would be better? Winning a game or two against the Pack or possibly knocking them out of the playoffs? The first he can do with the Bears but not the second. With us, the second part is very possible.

Positives in our corner.

1. HUGE NEED for interior OL.
2. Kuhn.
3. Better chance than Chicago at playoffs and more (especially with him)
4. Saints fans in the dome, he's even said this already.
5. He's a southern boy...born in Jacksonville, grew up in Pensacola, played at Central FL.
6. Penascola is Saints county.
7. Brees vs Cutler? Besides talent, Cutler is an ***
8. Mickey Loomis. Who'd you rather have working the books to find $.
9. Saints ROLLED the Pack in 2014 in the Dome, and it was a great one for atmosphere.
10. As a lifetime Pack, he has to have grown some hatred to Da Bears.

90% of that stuff will have no influence on an NFL player.

If we can come close to Chicago's offer he is here. Close to home, mama can come to games. Dome vs cold, no cold weather games this season. Opportunity to play with Brees. Coaching, Kuhn and crawfish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Pack let him go because of his contract demands. Which likely means he either wanted more money or an extension or both. We could probably look to pay 6-8M per season on a 3-4 year deal. Is he worth that much to you guys? I think he would be that valuable to us.

That being said, after watching the Baltimore game, Peat looked fluid and natural at LG. He has found his home. Kelemete and Turner seem to be our best options at RG and I think they are grooming Turner to take over the RG spot by the bye week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom