Skin abcess on nose (1 Viewer)

How ya feeling today?

Well, the headaches are gone, and the burning/numbness on left side of my face isn't as bad. Nose is still swollen and sensitive to the touch and still looks pretty gnarly. I'm gonna keep treating it like I have been and see how it goes.

I'm just seeing this, and I'm sorry you're dealing with this Dave. A couple of q
Yeah, I'll probably wait until I'm out of the woods with the abcess. But CVS is probably who I'll call first.
Glad it's getting better. Can confirm that CVS is doing vaccines. I went into one yesterday to grab a few things and there was a person sitting near the front door with a little set up for pfizer vaccines. Granted, that's here in da Metrys, so how things are regarding that in your neck of the woods I wouldn't know lol...

Well, the headaches are gone, and the burning/numbness on left side of my face isn't as bad. Nose is still swollen and sensitive to the touch and still looks pretty gnarly. I'm gonna keep treating it like I have been and see how it goes.
Good to hear

So, any update?

Doing much better. The swelling is mostly down and no more pain. Still some scarring and I'm using wet heat to keep it a bit loose. But it's definitely healing up. The 2 antibiotics are working, but my stomach doesn't like the meds so much. Should get off the meds in a couple more days.

Picking noses...lol.

Doing much better. The swelling is mostly down and no more pain. Still some scarring and I'm using wet heat to keep it a bit loose. But it's definitely healing up. The 2 antibiotics are working, but my stomach doesn't like the meds so much. Should get off the meds in a couple more days.

Picking noses...lol.
Did you stop using the topical antibiotic?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom