Skin abcess on nose (2 Viewers)

Paul is a she now? Dang, I must be slippin'. Can't tell who's what these days. :hihi:

So, for the kiosk sign in at the clinic, for gender, the options were male, female, or non-binary. I hadn't seen it listed quite like that. I've seen "Other" but not nb.

Paul is a she now? Dang, I must be slippin'. Can't tell who's what these days. :hihi:

So, for the kiosk sign in at the clinic, for gender, the options were male, female, or non-binary. I hadn't seen it listed quite like that. I've seen "Other" but not nb.
I couldn't find a "he's not wrong" gif and I thought using the "she's not wrong" ironically was funnier.

Sorry, Paul.

Please make an appointment with a dermatologist right away! I don't know if you were around when the small pimple on my nose (I did not pop it) turned out to be skin cancer, but it was not fun...at all. Mohs surgery to remove nearly half my nose one day. Reconstructive surgery the next day. GO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A DERMATOLOGIST RIGHT NOW!

Please make an appointment with a dermatologist right away! I don't know if you were around when the small pimple on my nose (I did not pop it) turned out to be skin cancer, but it was not fun...at all. Mohs surgery to remove nearly half my nose one day. Reconstructive surgery the next day. GO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A DERMATOLOGIST RIGHT NNOW!

Well, you got me convinced. I need to see one anyway for other seemingly minor issues as well.

I know one here in town my son visited previously. He was cool. Don't know why I didn't think of that sooner.

Thanks! :9:

Please make an appointment with a dermatologist right away! I don't know if you were around when the small pimple on my nose (I did not pop it) turned out to be skin cancer, but it was not fun...at all. Mohs surgery to remove nearly half my nose one day. Reconstructive surgery the next day. GO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A DERMATOLOGIST RIGHT NOW!
Really? OMG. I must have missed this.

Well, you got me convinced. I need to see one anyway for other seemingly minor issues as well.

I know one here in town my son visited previously. He was cool. Don't know why I didn't think of that sooner.

Thanks! :9:
Well, I certainly hope it's not skin cancer but, yes, I didn't know you needed to be told to go to a derm!

But she's a doctor. DO NOT POP AT HOME!
FWIW I've read from a dermatologist, if you 100% absolutely must rid yourself of the problem, which you shouldn't, the proper procedure is to lance it first with a nice sharp needle. This creates an opening for the puss to go out instead of pushing back in and causing issues.

I am in no way endorsing or recommending this, just passing on info I've uselessly collected over the years.

What kind of doctor did you see? Did you go to doc in a box or did you go to an actual dermatologist?

I'm making an appointment to see a dermatologist as I type this. Don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.

Yeah, I went to a walk in clinic. Smh at me.

I'm making an appointment to see a dermatologist as I type this. Don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.

Yeah, I went to a walk in clinic. Smh at me.
For the pain, try alternating 2 200mg ibuprofen and 2 500mg acetaminophen every 3 hrs. not a long-term solution but should help until you get to the dermatologist.

Good luck and keep us informed!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom