skip bayless (1 Viewer)

lmao! I'm gonna go with, D, Dork.

Oh, and for the **** of it!!

Quote Of The Day -
"Moral victories are for minor league coaches. I remember when us Saints fans use to be the ones talking about how we played hard and we had nothing to be ashamed of. Now it's the Clownboys fans talking about how they played hard. I love the mentality switch. Saints fans want Titles while Clownboy fans just wanna try to beat the Saints"

~ Kyle Is On Lodine

He'll suddenly be on vacation and not comment on the game.

Just like he did last year after we butt stomped the Giants after he swore they'd kill us.

Either that or he'll go on about how the Cowboys gave us the game.

I just find it funny how Brees can lead an all time great game winning drive with less than 2 minutes and get no credit at all for it when you know if it was Brett Favre or Peyton Manning the media would be convulsing over it.

He kinda floundered on the subject of whether Jenkins won the game for the saints or Roy Williams lost the game for the cowboys....ultimately he "reasoned" himself into thinking that Williams lost the game for the cowboys.

He did however, say that the Saints have as good of a chance as any of the top teams in the NFC to make it to the superbowl. He didn't exactly give a ringing endorsement of the Saints, but said something along the lines of when you have Drew and Sean Payton, you're in every game.

That's probably the best we'll get from him....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom