Sky Judge proposal withdrawn before vote (1 Viewer)

You know Goodell is happy with the lockdown cause it shut the XFL down. An upstart league got it right and was putting egg on the NFL'S face.

Heck when the XFL got it wrong they came out the next day and publicly apologized!!! The NFL would never do that.

Why remove the doubt fans are increasingly thinking that games are fixed with crooked horrible refs? I swear if we get screwed in Drew's last year by a bad call this year I'm done watching.

Florio nailed it in the second article. NFL makes Billions (capitol B) and will not come off 3-4 million to get calls right? Rigged, manipulated, controlled, etc.

Why would Goodell want to give people on the internet even more video evidence that he is everything that is wrong with this league? For me, the NFL has gotten to the point that I will always support my beloved New Orleans Saints but now it is sort of like how people support their favorite wrestler. I don't get surprised when Goodell pulls the foreign object from his trunks and blindsides us with it then holds his hands up professing his innocence to the crowd.

The NFL should use the preseason to test out all of these options.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom