Skylar Green Our New Return Man (1 Viewer)

So we solved our return problem with a guy who was a good return man in college and has done nothing in the NFL?

That's what I call a solution.

I have plenty of love for this LSU product but come on man. This is a camp body that they will pray strikes gold.

Yeah, I'm afraid I have to agree with Archie. Who knows, maybe Green can turn it around...but so far from what I've seen in his brief NFL career he just doesn't have it. I'd be very surprised to see him stick. Good luck to him though, I hope he proves me wrong.

better than what we have, but still has not proven himself in nfl yet.

better than what we have but still correct has not proven himself in nfl yet.

Please explain, based on past performance, how he would be an improvement over Lance Moore, Pierre thomas or anyone else that we have used to return kicks.

rephrase to has more potential then what we have. lance moore just isnt fast enough to return kicks, and pierre doesnt have the agility of most kick returners. green has the ability to make plays over both, in the return game atleast. both are better at there positions though.

I like the signing. But it is January. I hope he pans out. But hes little risk big reward I think. If he plays like he did in Dallas and Cincy hes gone. We find someone else. But if he reverts back to his LSU days then were good. Good luck to him.

rephrase to has more potential then what we have. lance moore just isnt fast enough to return kicks, and pierre doesnt have the agility of most kick returners. green has the ability to make plays over both, in the return game atleast. both are better at there positions though.

The reason Skyler Green has not been successful in three pro seasons is because he doesn't have enough speed either.

To this point, I'd feel safer in saying that Green won't be on the Saints' 2008 opening day roster than I do proclaiming him an upgrade at KR. But we'll see...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom