Slaughterhouse (1 Viewer)

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
If you like hip hop, go download the self titled album by the group Slaughterhouse. This is one of the best true hip hop albums of the year, IMO.

The group consists of Crooked i, Joe Budden, Royce da 5'9, and Joell Ortiz.

They have 5 or 6 songs they released leading up the album, all of which are better than anything on the album, IMO, so yeah, find those too. (that's not a knock on the album, either, which is great. Just a testament to the quality they've been putting out).

Budden is my favorite of the four, but I think Joell shines the most on the album.

I really can't pick a favorite, they are all monsters.

If you like hip hop, go BUY the self titled album by the group Slaughterhouse. This is one of the best true hip hop albums of the year, IMO.

The group consists of Crooked i, Joe Budden, Royce da 5'9, and Joell Ortiz.

fixed your post.
they dropped possibly the best hip-hop album of the year and they deserve all the support they can get.

You're right, my mistake. For the record, I got it from itunes, so technically I bought and downloaded it.

they dropped possibly the best hip-hop album of the year and they deserve all the support they can get.

Yes they did. Budden also dropped a new one last week. Joey is by far my favorite, but they're all nice.

Yes they did. Budden also dropped a new one last week. Joey is by far my favorite, but they're all nice.

You're talking about Escape Route, right?

The Great Escape is actually supposed to drop Oct. 13. Supposedly, it's a continuation of Padded Room.

I read somewhere he's supposed to release another Mood Muzik, too, before the end of the year.

Yeah, Escape Route. I just read about The Great Escape today. I can't wait.

If you like slaughterhouse, check out ESSOILL, their debut album "One Eyed Kings" is out now. If you're a hip hop fan, you'll like this. http://itunes.com/essoill

I just listened to a few of ESSOILL's songs and honestly, it's terrible. It is a complete insult to Slaughterhouse to be mentioned in the same breath as those dudes.

im glad u guys know about them

though theyre all talented..i think Joeys the worst off all of them.

My personal favorite is Crooked I. With Royce coming in a close 2nd.

ive been a fan of Joell Ortiz for a while now, and Crooked I has always been one of best freestylers ive ever heard, so it was pretty much a no-brainer for me to go buy the album.

with that said, im very impressed with the albume overall, and have newfound respect for Joe Budden and Royce da 5'9.

ive been a fan of Joell Ortiz for a while now, and Crooked I has always been one of best freestylers ive ever heard, so it was pretty much a no-brainer for me to go buy the album.

with that said, im very impressed with the albume overall, and have newfound respect for Joe Budden and Royce da 5'9.
Joe Budden? The dude that had that song? The guy that was beefing with Meth cuz Meth said he jacked his voice? Really? I am not trying to hate, just can't believe it. I have only ever heard that 1 song.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom