Sleeper Safety Prospect: Haruki Nakamura University of Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

I'd be happy drafting this guy in the 6th or 7th, heck possibly the 5th. We need a Safety badly.

When he played against USF I swear I heard his name announced 20 times...

Of course that may have been because I was drunk and would repeat it a handful of times every time they said it...

YouTube - Haruki Nakamura Ultimate Highlights
YouTube - Haruki Nakamura Football Highlights

This guy's not on anyone's radar right now. At 5'11 203, he's in the mold of Bob Sanders but not as fast.

His numbers:
4.55 40
34.5" vertical
10' Broad
4.33 shuttle
6.93 three-cone

I don't know much about the kid but it looks like he'll be a 7th round pick at best. I think this kid has some potential. He has a background in wrestling and it shows in his highlight videos. He's one hard hitting safety. Looks to have great instincts and takes great angles. Also looks like a ballhawk. He is said to be the leader of their Defense and has great character. He would make a great special team's player and could develop into a starting safety. I hope the scouts takes a good look at him because he looks like a player,

was a player i had my eye on to,,for as we go with harper i think the FO feels where young at ss,,,his shuttle is good which shows reaction which is a high pervetnage of the game,,,i agree i thnik this guy makes a name for himself in the NFL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom