Sleeper Safety Prospect: Haruki Nakamura University of Cincinnati (2 Viewers)

DeuceMcAllisterFan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
YouTube - Haruki Nakamura Ultimate Highlights
YouTube - Haruki Nakamura Football Highlights

This guy's not on anyone's radar right now. At 5'11 203, he's in the mold of Bob Sanders but not as fast.

His numbers:
4.55 40
34.5" vertical
10' Broad
4.33 shuttle
6.93 three-cone

I don't know much about the kid but it looks like he'll be a 7th round pick at best. I think this kid has some potential. He has a background in wrestling and it shows in his highlight videos. He's one hard hitting safety. Looks to have great instincts and takes great angles. Also looks like a ballhawk. He is said to be the leader of their Defense and has great character. He would make a great special team's player and could develop into a starting safety. I hope the scouts takes a good look at him because he looks like a player,

looks like he plays faster than his 40 time. me likey

Cromartie - Laws - Zbikowski - K. Davis - Gatewood - Shirley.

I wouldn't mind takin' a chance on him, I like him. Heck even if he only turns into a special teams guy, we just lost Gleason, so maybe he could fill in. I like the way he plays, from what I saw anyway. What are the negatives on him according to scouts?

According to nfldraftscout.com the teams that have shown interest are Ravens, Bears, Niners, Bengals, Browns and Patriots. It'd be nice to see our name in there.

Last edited:
That boy looks like he enjoys contact.We could surely use someone like that in our backfield.

Gosh, names like these really make me miss Buddy D.

I heard a substantiated rumor that Hiruki ("Hiro") Nakamura can travel through time. If this is true, he should be a fist rounder.

Save the chearleader.... Save the world.

Asian Assasin II
:plus-un2:

Did anybody else notice the music in those videos... awful for a highlight reel.:hihi:

edit: He does look good, but I don't think he will be able to replace Harper (which is the position I see him playing).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom