sleeper that probably goes undrafted (1 Viewer)

From his bio.

What's not to like?

He walked on to the Florida A&M football team while carrying a full academic load in biochemistry. During a summer internship, he successfully found a way to kill certain cancer cells in rats using copper-loaded nano particles. Hepburn dreams of owning a biochemical company so he can lead research that will eradicate deadly diseases.
Hepburn redshirted in 2008. In 2009, he mostly was relegated to special teams duties and had 13 tackles on the year. The following year, Hepburn played in all 11 games, recording 63 tackles, one sack, and one forced fumble. In his final season, Hepburn racked up 86 tackles, 5.5 sacks, seven pass breakups, and one forced fumble.
Brandon Hepburn Draft Profile

I've read passing mention of him before from the Raycom Classic but mostly as a special teams prospect. His stats don't particularly pop out at you considering his level of play.

His speed would be nice to have on special teams coverage units though, if nothing else.

I thought about taking him in the 7th round in the SR Unofficial Draft. The problem is, it's almost impossible to find a decent scouting report on him. And there is no tape of him on YouTube. But he has great size, workout #'s, and is obviously a smart kid. I would love to see us bring him in as a UDFA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom