Sleepless night!!! (1 Viewer)

catch22

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I don't know about you all, but I couldn't sleep at all last night. Everytime I closed my eyes and would start drifting off to sleep, I would have nightmares about that beat down. I am so depressed.

Im really ****** off the fan base did'nt deserve that. The team was totally unprepared, reminded me of watching a coach Haslett led Saints Team.

I didn't sleep well last night either. It's going to be a long 10 days.

Yes, it was very restless night and this morning hasn't been that great either. That's what we get for eating the cheese.

10 days maybe what they need to think about things and regroup. It is a long season, but the point is, it doesn't matter who we played last night, we would have gotten beat.

I am usually a glass half full kind of guy. Maybe with all the accolades and Super Bowl Predictions, the team will bounce back and realize that nothing is going to be given to them.

I also refuse to place the blame squarely on the shoulders of Payton. He didn't miss any blocks, get burned deep, commit false starts, or get facemasked and eye gouged during the game. People were calling for the deep play, but every time I saw the deep coverage, I realized that was not being given to the Saints. You can't throw deep against those DB's where they were stationed......period. When they did try, interceptions were the result.

Some were crying for more running plays. Booger who? Who needed him? Payton wasn't responsible for the play of the Colts D either. Who would have thought that D would be better than last year's after the players they lost? Up steps Keiahoe at MLB, up step the two rookies at CB, and whoever replaced Booger plugged up the middle like a dam. Run more? Where? Either the O-line took the night off, or the Indy D-line was playing at a whole new level. Don't forget that Dungy is a defensive genius. He had our number and his players bought in 100%

Now, let's see what happens to Tamba Bay this next week. I feel sorry for them......almost!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom