sleepy sleep (1 Viewer)

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Sticky Post
i wish that i was one of those people who are like "oh, time for sleepy sleep" and just do it.

unfortunately, i need a sleeping pill, an anti anxiety, antacid, and a yo! melatonin. obviously not working tonight.

how do you sleep?

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’m late to this one. I fall asleep within 5 min of laying down about 9pm. Sleep for about 2.5 hours then wake up and if I’m lucky will get back to sleep for a half hour about 4:30-5. For the last 8 months according to my Apple Watch and sleep app I’ve been getting 3:21 of sleep a night, although most nights are barely even 2 hours.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I’m late to this one. I fall asleep within 5 min of laying down about 9pm. Sleep for about 2.5 hours then wake up and if I’m lucky will get back to sleep for a half hour about 4:30-5. For the last 8 months according to my Apple Watch and sleep app I’ve been getting 3:21 of sleep a night, although most nights are barely even 2 hours.
ouch. I’ve not had it like that in a long time. Fight Club kind of nailed the way that kind of insomnia feels. My brain doesn’t function like that.

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
Man I hope you’re ok Eeyore. As one who’s had multiple brain tumors, don’t take any chances and get checked out.
I'm hoping that it's a reaction to my eye drops that I take for glaucoma. I checked for side effects this morning. Severe dizziness is the last one listed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom