sleepy sleep (2 Viewers)

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Sticky Post
i wish that i was one of those people who are like "oh, time for sleepy sleep" and just do it.

unfortunately, i need a sleeping pill, an anti anxiety, antacid, and a yo! melatonin. obviously not working tonight.

how do you sleep?

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
ouch. I’ve not had it like that in a long time. Fight Club kind of nailed the way that kind of insomnia feels. My brain doesn’t function like that.
Mine either unfortunately. Tonight is typical. Fell asleep at 9:37 wide awake at 1:07. Been awake since. People wonder how I even function.

harschman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Well I'm having a gout attack on my right big toe which is rare. But because of that I'm on vicoden right now. Hello sleep!
A fellow gout sufferer. I had my worst gout attack back in August when I first got to Afghanistan. It lasted about 2 months and the strongest anti-inflammatory I was able to take was Aleve and just some OTC stuff for the pain.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Is Dream Theater the French Onion Soup of bands for you?
I wouldn't say so because I just got into onion soup whereas I've been obsessed with Dream Theater for 13 years. I get into obsessions with food or as my uncle calls them kicks. My latest kick is shrimp fried rice which I'm making for dinner tonight.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
A fellow gout sufferer. I had my worst gout attack back in August when I first got to Afghanistan. It lasted about 2 months and the strongest anti-inflammatory I was able to take was Aleve and just some OTC stuff for the pain.
I've never had a 2 month bout before but I have had them where I couldn't work for 2 weeks and then I went back to work at less than 100 percent for 2 more weeks. The worst one I had was in my left ankle and after a day or two it morphed into my left big toe at the same time. That was horrible having it in two places at once. Feels like someone took a sledgehammer to my toe or ankle almost every time. I usually get prescribed colchicine to break it up, prednisone for the inflammatory and vicoden for the pain.

harschman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I've never had a 2 month bout before but I have had them where I couldn't work for 2 weeks and then I went back to work at less than 100 percent for 2 more weeks. The worst one I had was in my left ankle and after a day or two it morphed into my left big toe at the same time. That was horrible having it in two places at once. Feels like someone took a sledgehammer to my toe or ankle almost every time. I usually get prescribed colchicine to break it up, prednisone for the inflammatory and vicoden for the pain.

Yeah, the worst part was about a month of barely being able to walk and then a month of limping. I probably should've went to the clinic here, but I was in training for my new job and couldn't really afford the time off should they have put me on quarters or something. The previous worst was about 6 weeks with only 2-3 weeks being the major flare up. I've had quite a few just 1-2 week flare ups and all are my right big toe except one was my left ankle.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the worst part was about a month of barely being able to walk and then a month of limping. I probably should've went to the clinic here, but I was in training for my new job and couldn't really afford the time off should they have put me on quarters or something. The previous worst was about 6 weeks with only 2-3 weeks being the major flare up. I've had quite a few just 1-2 week flare ups and all are my right big toe except one was my left ankle.
I've had it more in my left big toe and ankle. Then I've had it in my left heel, right foot somewhere around the other toes and now the right big toe twice.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Your left ankle morphed into your left big toe? That sounds painful. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SAINTFAN45 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5