sleepy sleep (3 Viewers)

Sleep aint happening for me.

Taken my meds and still wide awake. Thinking about getting a beer...hopefully that will push me over

Wide awake here.

Stopped drinking though.

The beer is medicinal. I am hoping it will get inside me, meet up with the meds I took earlier, and set them straight because apparently they forgot to do what they are supposed to.

If the one beer dont do it, then i am just stuck. Drinking more on top of all the drugs i took wouldnt be very smart.

Of course that didnt stop me from downing a fifth of scotch on one memorable occasion. Remember that evening?

The beer is medicinal. I am hoping it will get inside me, meet up with the meds I took earlier, and set them straight because apparently they forgot to do what they are supposed to.

If the one beer dont do it, then i am just stuck. Drinking more on top of all the drugs i took wouldnt be very smart.

Of course that didnt stop me from downing a fifth of scotch on one memorable occasion. Remember that evening?

Yes. I do.

Man, I was worried about you.

But it woke you up, so to speak.

Yes. I do.

Man, I was worried about you.

But it woke you up, so to speak.

Yeah even in my heaviest drinking of my early 20s I never polished off a fifth in just a couple hours. Lucky I didnt get alcohol poisoning

Yeah even in my heaviest drinking of my early 20s I never polished off a fifth in just a couple hours. Lucky I didnt get alcohol poisoning

I just looked up how many shots are in a fifth (which is 25) and I came close to that on my birthday in 2007. It was the Saints home game against the 0-8 Rams when we lost. I drank 6 triple crown and cokes. Don't remember anything after halftime except for a couple of things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom