sleepy sleep (2 Viewers)

i wish that i was one of those people who are like "oh, time for sleepy sleep" and just do it.

unfortunately, i need a sleeping pill, an anti anxiety, antacid, and a yo! melatonin. obviously not working tonight.

how do you sleep?
I work swing-shift, and have for decades. I can usually sleep any time. I find that sugar, or alcohol ruin my sleep though. I'll sleep, but I won't rest.

I am mostly a good sleeper
Anxiety can thwart that at times, but mini- meditations seem to help

Back when I was much more physically active, I would have a hard time going to sleep if I hadn’t ‘done’ anything during the day

If I'm drinking I usually can fall asleep almost immediately. If I'm not drinking it can take an hour to fall asleep and then I wake up every couple of hours.

I mostly sleep ok these days but I get the help of nightly benedryl. I still occasionally get insomnia. I used to get it really bad. Like two or three days bad. Now I might not sleep one night but I’ll be functional and mostly catch up the next night

I'm lucky, I can usually sleep and wake up and get back to sleep. But I could never sleep on planes till I found Dramamine puts me right out.

every night I take 3-4 15mg percocets and a klonopin right before bed and then later I take 2-3 benadryl to try to get to sleep

I have no issues falling asleep. But I wake a few times due to my hands going numb. I probably have carpal tunnel but it's not to a point of going to a dr to have it checked.

used to suffer from severe anxiety and I couldn't go to sleep until I was completely exhausted.. this would cause me to have sleep paralysis, which made going to sleep even scarier... Then I started coming to terms with the stuff that was causing my anxiety.. accepting it and forgiving and moving on.. and suddenly I was able to start going to sleep on my own. I never really tried to fix the sleep problem.. it just sort of came.

every night I take 3-4 15mg percocets and a klonopin right before bed and then later I take 2-3 benadryl to try to get to sleep
My Dr told me long term use of beno's like klonopin can impact sleep. I have a few, but use them very intermittently.

My Dr told me long term use of beno's like klonopin can impact sleep. I have a few, but use them very intermittently.

the klonopin is a .5 mg....very small dose

between having intermittent bouts of sleep paralysis, being temporarily paralyzed by Guillain-Barre' some years back, and injuries and surgeries for auto accidents I have a phobia about paralysis which in turn makes it to where I don't want to sleep even tho I have recovered fully from everything (so far...jury still out on the latest injury)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom